Terms & Condition
|1.||The Weight of product can vary up to 10 % up or down and insurance will be made on complete products purchased by the computer.|
|2.||Rate is calculated according to the weight of the manufactured product.|
|3.||The payment should be made in advance. The Products are delivered after receipt of complete imbursement.|
|4.||The stone of the product can vary according to the accessibility.|
|5.||We use real and ordinary stone.|
|6.||The Stone of the product can be altered as per customer's requirement.|
|7.||The product will be dispatched after Complete payment.|
|8.||The product will be received within 25-30 Working days after the endorsement of payment.|
|9.||The delivery period can exceed in case of natural calamity or any uncertain situation.|
|10.||The dispatched Parcel will be completely insured.|
The delivery and shipping charges includes insurance, delivery and other charges like agent commission, custom duty are to be paid by the customer.
|12.||The product should be delivered on the address provided by the customer.|
|13.||We accept Payment via Bank transfer & Credit card.|
|14.||The Payment in case of bank transfer should be deposited in bank within 10 days.|
Return & Exchange policy for wholesale and ready stock shopping :
Shipping charges will not be refunded and customers are required to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods to the applicable return address as given below:
- If you would like to request an exchange please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
For returns & Exchanges, please ship to the following address:
|16.||The products of silver and gem exports are sent through Fedex / SPEED POST (a unit of India Government).|
|17||The price of silver can go up or down depending on the present market value.|
|18||Minimum International shipping charges would be 40 $ for up to 1 kg Parcel and any additional weight above 1 Kg rates would be 10$ per 250 gm.|
|19||Domestic Shipping charges would be Flat Rs. 100 of each shipment.|
|20||The price of stone would fluctuate based on the kind of Stone selection.|
|21||Additional Charges: 3% extra charges for credit card payment, 5% extra charges for paypal payment and $25 per transacation of bank transfer.|
|22||Minimum Order Quantity 5pcs in Jewellery / 20 pcs in casting jewellery and Gemstone Beads / 50Pcs. in Loose Gemstone|
|1.||Each Order of Jewellery will grip of minimum 5 pieces in any stone.|
|2.||We acknowledge Payment via Bank transfer & Credit cards.|
|3.||Extra amount of 5% would be charged for any transaction made through credit card / Paypal|
|4.||if you Payment via bank Transfer then your will pay additional $25 per transaction (for international payment)..|
|5.||Minimum International shipping charges would be 40 $ for up to 1 kg Parcel and any additional weight above 1 Kg rates would be 10$ per 250 gm.|
|6.||Domestic Shipping charges would be Flat Rs. 100 of each shipment.|
|7.||Minimum Order Quantity 5pcs in Jewellery / 20 pcs in casting jewellery and Gemstone Beads / 50Pcs. in Loose Gemstone|
In each case price would vary depending on the No. of Pieces Purchased.
The term '[silver and gem exports]' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [hop No.3-CA, Opp. mullah cottage, Chameliwala Market M.I. Road, Jaipur - 302001 (Raj), INDIA]. Our company registration number is GJC/JRO/REGN/S-22/2001-2006 and place of registration is Jaipur]. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]'s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
|"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"|